The Partnership (2009) Ltd (“The Partnership”) is serious about protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy and how any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
The Partnership complies with Data Protection Legislation. Such Legislation gives you the right to access details that we hold about you. A small fee may be payable in respect of any access request.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to The Partnership shall be deemed to be the property of The Partnership and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
Our website contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
Section 1: Collected Information
- Information you provide to us
You may provide information to us by filing in forms on our website (www.thepartnershiplimited.com) or the portal, by phone, by email, by written correspondence or otherwise. It includes information you may provide when you register to use our portal, subscribe to any updates or newsletters, make an enquiry or request a quotation, make payment via the portal, instruct us to provide services, enter a competition or information provided throughout the course of a transaction.
- Information we collect about you
In relation to each of your visits to our website or secure portal we may automatically collect the following information:
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with The Partnership via e-mail and any information collected from our website, which will be stored on the web-server in logs and on the database (secure, i.e. not publicly accessible).
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages you access including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time) and page interaction information.
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We will collect, use and hold your personal data when:
- We have your consent for a specified or legitimate purpose (We will collect your consent via an online form, a hard copy form or via a telephone conversation. Please note that all of our telephone calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes);
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests in connection with a transaction or our business, including carrying out marketing activities, providing services to you and providing technical support to you
We will use the information you give us in relation to any services provided to you to carry out our obligations relating to that service, respond to your queries and to provide you with the information you require from us. We may also use the information you provide to us where we may have legal grounds for collection and use of your personal data.
In relation to marketing updates we will use your information to provide you with information about other services that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, enquired about or been involved in. This may be by post, telephone or electronic means (email or SMS). You are entitled to opt-out of marketing communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 3: How long do we store personal information for?
All information provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be processed securely through Sagepay and we do not store any account data received through this gateway.
You are responsible for keeping any passwords confidential.
Unfortunately the transmission of data via the internet is not always secure. Although we do our best to protect your person data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the portal or by email. Once we have received your information we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Section 4: Non Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
Your privacy is of the highest importance to us and we promise never to release your personal details to any outside company for their mailing or marketing purposes without your consent.
Section 5: Your Opt-Out Rights
If you choose not to provide personal information requested by us we may not be able to provide you with the information or services you have requested.
In the event that you do choose to opt-in to giving us consent to obtain and hold this data, you may choose to at a later date to opt out of future communications from us by contacting us by email or phone.
Section 6: We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided by us are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside The Partnership. No part of The Partnership website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Section 7: Our Right to Contact You
Section 8: Our Right to Change
Section 9: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via the contact details on our website.
Our point of contact for Data Protection can also be contacted on 01483 579978.